Smoked Paprika Vinaigrette
March 23rd, 2010 by Elise | Printer friendly version
Leave a reply »
Salad dressings can make or break a salad. This one will add lots of tangy flavor that you’re sure to enjoy. Be sure to refrigerate it for at least an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
49 calories; 0g protein; 4g carbohydrates; 4g fat; 0mg cholesterol; 76mg sodium; 0g fiber
Serving size = 1tbsp
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 1/4 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pinch evaporated cane juice crystals or organic sugar
- Put all of the ingredients except for the olive oil in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Switch the blender to low and drizzle in the olive oil.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.